Re: [podcasters] Average number of subscribers???

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 31, 2007
      Just thought I'd make note at this point the program I wrote, which is placed
      at http://oneminutehowto.com/FeedburnerStats.asp

      If you use Feedburner and have your Awareness turned on, this program will
      produce a graphical display of your numbers, where each value is the average
      number of downloads over the previous ten days (or whatever value you wish to
      give it). This will create a smoother display which will make it a bit easier
      to see your trends over time.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      DRiP Investing: http://DRiPInvesting.org - Blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PrudentInvestor

      Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.com - Blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/GLSmyth
    • kscolligan
      Message 2 of 18 , Apr 2, 2007
        Thanks, Steve! Very nice of you.

        I'll start listening to promos like crazy to get the hang of making one.