Re: [podcasters] making notes for podcasts

  • Geek -
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2007
      I use Delicious to mark links I want to discuss, which my guest, co-host, or
      what not, can refer to to research, and get their links from them. We then
      discuss them. As for posting to my site, if it is a long show with multiple
      topics, I will sometimes make a time stamped list of topics, other times I
      will just make a bulleted list. it depends on the flow of the show.

      --

      Dwight Wallbridge,
      Blogger, Photographer, Geek

      The Geek's Blog http://www.thegeeksblog.com/