Podcaster looking to pay podcasters

  • vannuysd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hi,

      In addition to my two podcasts (Shrink Rap Radio and Wise Counsel), I also do market
      research consulting. I've been hired to conduct a couple of online focus groups next week
      (Tues. April 10 and Wed. April 11) at 5 pm Pacific. I am recruiting about 10 people for each
      90 minute text-based discussion and will pay each participant a $75 Amazon.com gift
      certificate. Hey, this could go toward some podcasting gear!

      I'm looking for people who are "power users" of smart phones, i.e. use them for more than
      phone calling).

      If you'd like to see if you qualify, I need you to complete a brief online questionnaire at:
      www.e-focusgroups.com/screener.htm

      I hope I haven't violated any policies by posting this commercail invitation here. I normally
      recruit through other channels but it occurred to me why not spread the wealth among my
      podcasting peers who are also likely to be really into cell phone functionality, as well.

      "Dr. Dave"
      Shrink Rap Radio psychology podcast