Re: [podcasters] Giving away a compressor

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29 9:44 PM
      It was 30 Mar 2007, when Michael W. Dean commented:

      > I'm thinking of giving away a Behringer MINICOM COM800 compressor
      > http://www.behringer.com/COM800/index.cfm?lang=ENG
      > as a prize on the next "Clone The Homeless."
      >
      > Any suggestions for what I should have people have to do to win the
      > prize?

      Well, you could try the drink-lots-of-water contest, that's liable to get
      you in the news. Of course, last time somebody tried that, someone died,
      which got on the news, but not good publicity.

      I'd imagine when you're also doing a podcast on B&D, it's hard to find
      tortures folks -won't- go through...

      Maybe just a drawing???

      --
      Grizzly <grizzly at grizzly.podzone.org>