Re-Launch of Techpodcasts.com

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      All

      Thought that I would mention that the TechPodcasts.com was re-launched last
      night, we are still working through a couple minor bugs but everything is up
      and running. The TPN Affiliate owners of the network in early March agreed
      to be acquired by RawVoice. I have comments on the Acquisition on
      TechPodcasts.com Blog as well as my personal site. The changes in the
      business structure are significant, and while the website update was long
      overdue we now have the business structure to move the site forward.

      New Site and Details of Merger are here

      http://www.techpodcasts.com <http://www.techpodcasts.com/>

      http://www.techpodcasts.com/archives/2007/03/welcome-to-tech-podcast-network
      s-new-website-site.html

      http://blog.rawvoice.com/2007/03/29/rawvoice-acquires-techpodcasts-network/

      Many people were unaware of the structure of the organization so I go into
      that in my personal post.

      http://www.geeknewscentral.com/archives/006946.html

      But the main thing is we are now accepting new members but many of tenants
      of the original charter are going to be maintained aka child safe etc
      details are in the TOS on the website.

      Todd.