Re: [podcasters] Podcaster voices for hire?

  • Cynthia Armistead
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 28, 2007
      Matthew Wayne Selznick wrote:
      > On 3/22/07, Stephen Eley <SFEley@...> wrote:
      >> It has to be noted, too, that the majority of podcasters seem happy to
      >> do reasonable favors for other podcasters just for the asking. It's
      >> good for the community, and there's value in it from cross-promotion.
      >
      > Without question! (tips hat to Steve for obvious reasons...)

      Quite true. I've noted that many podcasters' mates, friends, kids, etc.
      end up being involved in their recordings even if they don't participate
      in podcasting forums. If you ask, "Do you know of someone with this kind
      of voice, or who would fit (x)?" you might find that someone's mate or
      offspring is a perfect fit, and doesn't mind helping you out with the
      same sort of cross-promotion deal.

      Namaste,
      Cyn (proud mother of StoryGirl)

      cyn@...
      http://www.technomom.com/ - main site
      http://www.fibrantliving.com/ - podcast
      http://cynthiaarmistead.com/ - professional portfolio
      http://cyberstalked.org/ - internet safety site
      "The only place you will be accepted is the place you make for
      yourself." Holly Lisle, Fire In The Mist, 1992