Re: [podcasters] New address for Morning Coffee Notes feed...

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2005
      Richie I'm working on an OPML editor and it supports XML-RPC, FTP and lots of other protocols (it's built from the Frontier source code base) and has the glue for the post-to-blog functionality. What it doesn't have is the ability to write ID3 tags, so that's why I'm so interested. It's a missing piece of functionality for me. Dave

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 1, 2005
        On Mar 1, 2005, at 3:43 PM, Gabe Kangas wrote:

        > Can't we standardize on real programming languages? Libraries for VB,
        > C, Perl, etc would be quite helpful.

        Real languages? I'm not sure what makes UserTalk less of a language.

        -ryan

        http://theryanking.com/