RE: [podcasters] Re: unbiased opinions needed re best hosting

  • C.C. Chapman
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2005
      I'll second the Libsyn suggestion. I am using them as well and have been
      nothing but happy with them!

      I tend to use Globat.com for my regular hosting, but since getting into
      Podcasting Libsyn is my new best friend.

      C.C. Chapman
      Music Podcasting @ http://www.accidenthash.com
      <http://www.accidenthash.com/>
      Rant Podcasting @ http://www.realitybitchslapradio.com
      <http://www.realitybitchslapradio.com/>

      _____

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 4, 2005
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Steven Reed <steree99@y...> wrote:
        > Have you checked www.libsyn.com? We are using the
        > service to host our podcasts and I have to say that
        > the price is right and the rss file is generated
        > automatically when you create your post and upload
        > your mp3 file. Just one more thing that I didn't have
        > to create and update by hand.ail.yahoo.com/mail_250

        Thanks for the tip. I'll check 'im out right now.

        I'm kind of surprised how few people responded to my question.

        Is it because few people are satisfied with their ISPs?

        Craig
      • Craig
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 4, 2005
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Steven Reed <steree99@y...> wrote:
          > Have you checked www.libsyn.com?

          I just checked out their page. It does seem good... they went to #1 on
          my list.

          But I'm still open to other suggestions! Anyone?

          Craig