RE: [podcasters] How much would it cost if we all pitched in foran ad...

  • C.C. Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      It does sound like fun. Don't get me wrong. I took part in the Firefox ad
      and loved doing so.

      It just know it's NOT a cheap thing to do and I'm not sure if we have the
      numbers yet or not and I as just curious if any more details had been though
      out yet or not.

      It'll be interesting to see where this goes. It sounds like a cool idea.

      -C.C.