Re: [podcasters] Re: Podcast Alley

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
      Well, I am asking very nicely though the person who knows him for this
      guy to stop. She said he asked 100 people to do this as a joke and
      they all did. I feel better in that it wasn't a script, though.

      You know, I always wanted my show to be more popular but I hoped it
      would be because people actually listened to it. Hopefully it is
      nipped in the bud. I've always hated people who cheat on these things.

      I feel kind of like Carrie did when she won Prom Queen because of
      ballot stuffing and then got a bucket of blood dumped on her head
      ::looking up to see if something is suspended on the ceiling::

      On 3/1/07, Andy Bilodeau <andycast@...> wrote:

      > On 3/1/07, Flyswatter <luara.mom@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > I talked to my podcast partner about this and she said to cheer up and
      > maybe
      > > some good will come of it. Who knows? Right now it looks pretty sleazy.
      > >
      > Fishnets and a microskirt is sleazy...this isn't...
      >
      > someone loves you enough to do this for you!
      >
      > Some one has to be #1...may as well be you!
      >
      > Enjoy it while it lasts..maybe you'll grab another listener or two...
      >
      > <sarcasm>
      > Or...a contract from PodShow!
      >
      > Woo hoo!
      > </sarcasm>
      >
      > ;-)
      >
      > --
      > Andy Bilodeau
      > PodCaster
      >
      > The AndyCast PodCast
      > You'll laugh 'til you stop!
      > http://www.andycast.net
      > Skype : andybilodeau

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
      rockypod@...
    • Flyswatter
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
        No, it's okay. The nasty comment in my blog just had the earmarks of
        way-enthusiastic listeners to certain podcasts that are always in the
        top ten. I don't think the hosts would have done that--it isn't their
        style to comment anonymously! I am all over the place apologizing and
        got a nice reply from one of them and this will blow over soon.

        I know I am making too much of a big deal about this but man, you just
        never know what will happen.