Excess Advertising Inventory

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hey folks

      I want to get the word out that we are going to have excess advertising
      inventory for some campaigns that will be starting in April and if you have
      been looking for advertising we will be locking in the shows for the new
      campaigns within the next two weeks. I am not yet able to reveal who all the
      advertisers are but needless to say we have plenty of inventory and should
      be able to accommodate all shows that are looking to gain advertising
      immediately. You can get involved by Joining Blubrry.com or being a content
      producer at PodcasterNews.com

      Todd Cochrane

      CEO RawVoice