Re: Podcast Alley

  • dollie_llama
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Flyswatter <luara.mom@...> wrote:

      > Someone told me to go look at Podcast Alley. My show Coffee and Tea
      Show
      > went to number #1 <snip>
      >
      > I'm very embarrassed.

      > Laura Ross
      >
      > The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      > http://coffeeandteashow.com
      > Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      > coffeeandteashow@...
      >
      > Rocky Horror Pod Show
      > http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      > Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
      > rockypod@...

      Stand up and cheer, be proud! That's very cool, and as a fan, I think
      you should be reveling in the goodness like a kitty in a ball of yarn.

      Go Girl!

      -dollie
    • Flyswatter
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
        No, it's okay. The nasty comment in my blog just had the earmarks of
        way-enthusiastic listeners to certain podcasts that are always in the
        top ten. I don't think the hosts would have done that--it isn't their
        style to comment anonymously! I am all over the place apologizing and
        got a nice reply from one of them and this will blow over soon.

        I know I am making too much of a big deal about this but man, you just
        never know what will happen.