Podcast Alley

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
      Someone told me to go look at Podcast Alley. My show Coffee and Tea Show
      went to number #1, which is very very strange since I've never asked for
      votes and in fact barely even deal with PA. In fact, by no stretch of the
      imagination is that show even a popular show.

      I swear I didn't cook the numbers or do a script or anything but I suspect
      that someone did.

      I'm very embarrassed.

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
      rockypod@...

    • Flyswatter
      Message 63 of 63 , Mar 1, 2007
        No, it's okay. The nasty comment in my blog just had the earmarks of
        way-enthusiastic listeners to certain podcasts that are always in the
        top ten. I don't think the hosts would have done that--it isn't their
        style to comment anonymously! I am all over the place apologizing and
        got a nice reply from one of them and this will blow over soon.

        I know I am making too much of a big deal about this but man, you just
        never know what will happen.