PodCast Radio Show - BIG Week Ahead!

  • Tony Marino
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      PodCast Radio Show - Show Liner-Notes

      Next week should prove to be another relentless week of Podcast
      marketing development . As you know, we are smack dab in the midst of
      creating some pretty amazing Podcast Marketing Tools . I find myself
      so encourage by your cards, letters, phone calls and emails.

      With now over 3.5 million on our lists , we can clearly see the need
      to expand full speed ahead in our effort to provide marketing support
      for you, our listeners, readers and fellow Podcasters .

      Marketing is what I do best... It is my life!

      Now, is the time to take our success and make it your success in the
      ever-intriguing universe of PodCasting for Payment ! Do stay tuned!

      Happy Marketing!

      Tony

      Tony Marino, Ph.D. DBA, Marketing
      Founder, CEO