FYI -- Paul Colligan -- Looking for Podcast Experts

  • Steven Holden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2007
      Hello!

      I noticed in my Google Alert for "podcast" this tidbit:

      I Need A Batch of Podcast-Production-For-Hire Types - By Paul
      Colligan ... When Podcast Secrets launches, we�ll be introducing the
      bizzare concept that not everyone should be producing their own
      Podcasts. It�s part of �Easecasting.� Heresy you say? The only
      Podcaster at last year�s PME that drew so many ...
      <http://www.paulcolligan.com/2007/02/24/i-need-a-batch-of-podcast-
      production-for-hire-types/>

      Steve

      Steve Holden
      Email: sholden@...
      Blog: sholden.typepad.com
      Podcast: www.technewsradio.com
      Have a tech problem? forums.friendsintech.com
      Cellphone: 619-218-3563

      If you like the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons ... then
      check out www.jerseyboyspodcast.com!