Podcastrigs ...

  • ptfigg
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      I just came across this in the shownotes of episode #9 of Podholes:

      http://www.podholes.com/

      ======

      "Steve wanted to link an article about effects chains that Paul Figgiani once wrote at
      Podcast Rigs, but that whole site appears to have been replaced by the Podcast Academy
      and the article's no longer where Steve thought it was. If we can find it somehow, we'll
      bring it up again, or just do our own."

      ======

      Due to my close association with GigaVox, including production responsibilities and
      management of The Podcast Academy Audio Channel, we felt that it would be a good idea
      to create a new weblog that includes all the "Podcastrigs.com" content that I have
      produced since December of 2005. This includes the forum as well.

      The Podcastrigs system designs as well as the technical documentation will be
      up shortly. We are still in the process of moving things over.

      -ptfigg.

      http://www.gigavox.com/platform

      http://podcastacademy.com/

      http://pa.gigavox.com/