Re: [podcasters] Re: No audio input with Skype

  • Flyswatter
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 23, 2007
      On 2/23/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
      > =====
      >
      > If I were a newbie on this board for the first time looking for advice
      > on Skype, I'd read this thread, quit trying to podcast and go collect
      > stamps instead.
      >
      > MWD

      Not me! I would be all like totally "look at all the chatter!" And I'm
      not even a valley girl!

      I am on Yahoo groups that used to be extremely active and are now just
      repositories for spam. I like it when people have strong opinions and
      seem to really care about what they are talking about. And I am
      extremely relieved that no topic nazis have come in and started
      yelling that we are straying too far from the subject.

      And to get back on topic--yeah, it's a real shame that Skype doesn't
      work with Mac Firewire (Was that this was originally about?). What
      were they thinking? Do they only like IEEE 1394?

      Laura Ross

      The Coffee And Tea Show podcast
      http://coffeeandteashow.com
      Listener hotline: 206-338-6194
      coffeeandteashow@...

      Rocky Horror Pod Show
      http://rockyhorrorpodshow.libsyn.com
      Listener hotline: 206-888-4991 (note new number)
      rockypod@...