Podcast Personalities Let Down Hair at Earmuff Awards

  • Kevin Crossman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      I know this is borderline spam, but I thought it would be relevant to
      mention this since some of the podcasters definitely let their hair
      down with their hilarious award presentations. If you're fans of
      these show you might get a kick out of listening to this.

      Check the list of big names that appeared on the Frat Pack Earmuff
      Awards ceremony:
      Five Hundy by Midnight, Podcast 411, Filmspotting, Amateur Traveler,
      The Office Alliance, Big Brry, The MacCast, and That's What She Said.

      Direct link to podcast episode:
      http://www.the-frat-pack.com/podcast/FPT-111.mp3

      60 second promo for the episode - feel free to use in your shows
      http://www.the-frat-pack.com/podcast/promo/earmuff-awards-
      promo-60sec.mp3

      Earmuff Awards page (w/audio player):
      http://www.earmuffawards.com

      -Kevin

      Kevin Crossman
      The Frat Pack Tribute: Saluting Hollywood's Comedy Clique
      Listen to our Podcast
      www.fratpackpodcast.com