PodMagazine from India - dealing in current affairs

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      dear friends

      As part of the PodMagazine, I have published a podcast on "Mysterious
      happenings at Sethu Bridge at Rameswaram". This is about Indian Government
      trying to cut open an ancient bridge under the sea and the public
      sentiments. This podcast has generated lot of interest amongst various
      environmentalists. Please listen and give me your feedback.

      http://poduniversal.blogspot.com/2007/02/podmagazine-3-mysterious-happenings-at.html

      This podcast has also generated interest amongst traditional media also.

      srinivasan
      Editor and Publisher
      www.poduniversal.com
      chennai, india