Re: [podcasters] Part 3 of "Fear of a Blue Goo Planet" is now released.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      On 2/3/07, A. A. Roberts <aaroberts_lordcaine@...> wrote:

      > Genesis space's 'Zine Chaos Theory:Tales Askew is proud to present the
      > Chaotic Centurian narrating part 3 of David Tallerman's short story
      > "Fear of a Blue Goo Planet". If your a fan of old radio broadcasts I
      > think you'll enjoy this story.

      Sending an announcement every time you have a new episode is
      discouraged on this list. If everyone did it, we'd be drowning in
      episode announcements. Announcing a new podcast is fine, or some
      special event or achievement, but telling us every single week is
      uncool.

      (By the way, I listened to part 1. Not a bad story, but the heavy
      reverb on the narrator's voice made it hard to listen to.)

      http://www.escapepod.org