Part 3 of "Fear of a Blue Goo Planet" is now released.

  • A. A. Roberts
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
      Genesis space's 'Zine Chaos Theory:Tales Askew is proud to present the
      Chaotic Centurian narrating part 3 of David Tallerman's short story
      "Fear of a Blue Goo Planet". If your a fan of old radio broadcasts I
      think you'll enjoy this story.

      If you have Itunes you can load the podcast there and listen to with
      your PC or load it onto your Ipod. Just do a search for Chaos Theory and
      you'll see Chaos Theory:Tales Askew in the list.

      You can also find the podcasts at this link:

      http://genspace.com/ctta/podcasts.htm
      <http://genspace.com/ctta/podcasts.htm>

      CTTA the 'Zine is here:

      http://genspace.com/ctta/ <http://genspace.com/ctta/>

      Enjoy!

      Arthur

      Is your cat a creature of power?

      Find out in "The Sorcerer's Song and the Cat's Meow" at:
      http://tinyurl.com/yllhz6 <http://tinyurl.com/yllhz6>

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2007
        On 2/3/07, A. A. Roberts <aaroberts_lordcaine@...> wrote:

        > Genesis space's 'Zine Chaos Theory:Tales Askew is proud to present the
        > Chaotic Centurian narrating part 3 of David Tallerman's short story
        > "Fear of a Blue Goo Planet". If your a fan of old radio broadcasts I
        > think you'll enjoy this story.

        Sending an announcement every time you have a new episode is
        discouraged on this list. If everyone did it, we'd be drowning in
        episode announcements. Announcing a new podcast is fine, or some
        special event or achievement, but telling us every single week is
        uncool.

        (By the way, I listened to part 1. Not a bad story, but the heavy
        reverb on the narrator's voice made it hard to listen to.)

        http://www.escapepod.org