Re[2]: [podcasters] best free podcast hosting?

  • Dennis Hays (Editor)
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 3 4:03 AM
      Hello Stephen,

      Snipped-------------

      -----Snipped (Sorry Stephen)

      > "Hate to do things well?" Get over it. Of course your first podcast
      > is going to suck. Everyone's first podcast sucks. You do it anyway,
      > and if you're paying attention, maybe your second one will suck a
      > little less. By the time you've released five podcasts to the world
      > you *might* have something decent.

      ------Snipped again

      BTW, my first podcast, which really sucked (by anyone's standards) has
      over 10,000 downloads now. (I'm much better now, Dave.")

      Best,

      Dennis

      --
      Dennis Hays
      http://www.HaysDesign.com
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 13 6:56 PM
        It was 13 Feb 2007, when Bob Zwick commented:

        > Hi David,
        >
        > There are tons of choices out there. I thought I'd mention the free
        > hosting service I set up for a bunch of my disabled friends. No cost
        > at all. Just use the software I wrote and send your podcasts to my
        > site.
        >
        > I have to admit it's not the prettiest eye candy but it works and
        > gives you an RSS feedand publicity help.
        >
        > http://www.podcastaloud.com

        Well, I'm up and running on Libsyn now, but I'll take a look out of
        curiosity, and for a time when I may not be able to afford Libsyn anymore.
        I might even qualify as disabled, depending on who you ask.

        --
        Grizzly <grizzly at atbbs.dyndns.org>
        Podcast: <http://grizzly.libsyn.com>