Re: [podcasters] Recording conference calls

  • David Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
      I have been tinkering with a program called Express Scribe for a while
      now, which I came across in my ill-fated attempt to train as a Medical
      Transcriptionist. The company that produces that also has a hodgepodge of
      other utilities, including one or two for recording phonecalls.

      Tinkering with the (free) Express Scribe has had me wondering if there'd
      be a desire for someone to transcribe podcasts. Seems like the content is
      too ephimeral to require such a thing, though.

      It was 31 Jan 2007, when Shawn Thorpe commented: