Re: [podcasters] Re: Phoenix Podcasters Meetup

  • Evo Terra
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      Michael Mennenga wrote:

      > We record every Saturday starting at noon. Best is to send an email off
      > list and let me know you're coming.
      >
      > mike@... <mailto:mike%40farpointmedia.net>
      >
      > I'll give you the directions. Come join the fun.

      Uh... you *might* want to give poor Gregg some understanding of what
      he's in for.

      Show #93 from the last time we all got together is a good place to start
      Gregg. Welcome to the party.

      http://www.michaelandevo.com/2007/01/24/wingin-it-show-93-leavin-joe-in-the-dark/

      E.

      --
      Evo Terra | Podiobooks.com
      Free serialized audio books, delivered on your schedule.