Re: [podcasters] Re: Phoenix Podcasters Meetup

  • Michael Mennenga
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
      gregg.drennan@... wrote:

      > So... I should open the beer the night before and then bring it?
      >
      > How do I go about finding you guys?

      We record every Saturday starting at noon. Best is to send an email off
      list and let me know you're coming.

      mike@...

      I'll give you the directions. Come join the fun.

      --
      Michael R. Mennenga

      Director of Technical Operations
      Farpoint Media
      www.farpointmedia.net

      Host of Dragon Page, Slice of Scifi and Wingin' It!
      www.dragonpage.com
      www.sliceofscifi.com
      www.michaelandevo.com

    • Evo Terra
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 1, 2007
        Michael Mennenga wrote:

        > We record every Saturday starting at noon. Best is to send an email off
        > list and let me know you're coming.
        >
        > mike@... <mailto:mike%40farpointmedia.net>
        >
        > I'll give you the directions. Come join the fun.

        Uh... you *might* want to give poor Gregg some understanding of what
        he's in for.

        Show #93 from the last time we all got together is a good place to start
        Gregg. Welcome to the party.

        http://www.michaelandevo.com/2007/01/24/wingin-it-show-93-leavin-joe-in-the-dark/

        E.

        --
        Evo Terra | Podiobooks.com
        Free serialized audio books, delivered on your schedule.