Podiobooks.com nominated for Best Audobook award

  • Evo Terra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      Casters,

      Apologies in advance for pumping for votes. But any time a podcast
      property gets nominated for an award, I'm OK with breaking my own
      self-imposed moratorium on vote-begging to make the announcement:

      http://www.podiobooks.com/blog/2007/01/29/podiobookscom-nominated-for-beggin-and-choosin-award-2006/

      or for the line-wrapped-challenged among us:

      http://tinyurl.com/28b5d9

      Actually, it looks like the other nominees are also in the podcasting
      space to some degree. Librivox is a great resource for public domain
      audiobooks, and you can subscribe to a master feed of everything if you
      chose. Learn Our Loud has a director of educational podcasts if I'm
      reading that right.

      And then of course there's us over at Podiobooks.com. Free audiobooks
      available via podcast feed -- with custom RSS 2.0 fees so that every new
      subscriber gets any book they want, on a delivery schedule they want,
      starting from the very first chapter.

      We're edging up on 100 titles, so have a listen. And if you like us over
      the others and give us a vote, I'll say nice things about you to people
      I don't even know.

      E.

      --
      Evo Terra | Podiobooks.com
      Free serialized audio books, delivered on your schedule.