Upcoming Podcamps

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007
      Besides wishing everybody a happy new 2007 I
      just stumbled across some updates on the podcamp.org website
      especially the Second Life Podcamp which is coming soon.

      You can find the site http://podcamp.pbwiki.com/

      # Podcamp Philly - TBD - Click for the 411!
      # PodCamp Second Life - January 26-28, 2007 in Second Life
      # Podcamp Toronto - February 24-25, 2007 @ Ryerson University
      # Podcamp Atlanta - March 16-18, 2007 at Emory University
      # Podcamp NYC at The New School - April 7. Our hotline: (212) 229-8210.
      # PodCamp Boston 2 - May 5-6, 2007
      # PodCamp Minnesota - late Spring 2007
      # Podcasters Across Borders and PodCamp Canada at Kingston - June 23-24,
      2007
      # PodCampMidWest - July 27-29, 2007, Kansas City
      # PodCamp Pittsburgh 2! - August 2007!
      # PodCampUK! -

      ciao
      Nicole