Re: [podcasters] Adding video to RSS of audio feed

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      On 1/4/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
      > For some reason, on my end, in iTunes, the quicktime file gets
      > downloaded, but the MP3 podcast episode doesn't, unless I click on
      > "get" after it shows up in the listing. And I've got iTunes to
      > automatically download new episodes. Thoughts?

      Look in your iTunes preferences. In the Podcast pane, there's an
      option that says "When new episodes are available:"

      If you change it to "Download all," you'll get everything that's new.
      But the default setting for that option is "Download the most recent
      one." Thus, when two new episodes post at about the same time, it'll
      only get one of them.

      There's no good answer to this. It's at the client end, so you can't
      do anything about it. My own response is to do my best not to put out
      more than one file per day.