Re: Aphex 230 Master Voice Channel Processor

  • judson_voss
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      I don't personally own one but have played with it and am really
      impressed. If you are looking for the big announcer voice it is
      perfect for that. One of the best features is dynamic compression
      which allows you to keep the same level on your vocals even if the
      vocalist turns his/her head away from the mic.