Re: New GigaVox Survey

  • houseofchic
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Doug Kaye <doug@...> wrote:

      > Now that the new edition of The Levelator has been released -- you
      > *did* download your free copy, didn't you? -- the GigaVox Media team
      > is hard at work on the next free software for podcasters and we need
      > your help.
      >
      > We've just posted a (new) very short survey, and your answers will
      > have a significant impact on our future development direction. This
      > is a not a repeat of the survey we posted in November. This one is
      > all new, so please complete it even if you helped us out before. It
      > will take less than a minute. Promise!
      >
      > Survey:
      > http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=562463084542
      >
      > The Levelator:
      > http://www.gigavox.com/levelator/
      >
      > ...doug
      >
      > Doug Kaye
      > The Conversations Network (conversationsnetwork.org)
      > GigaVox Media (gigavox.com)
      > doug@...

      Hey Doug,

      Just thought you might like to know that Q.10 doesn't actually let you
      select multiple answers, so I'm afraid your solely noted as a content
      company in my response.

      ________
      MarBelle
      Directors Notes
      The What, How & Why of Independent Filmmaking
      http://www.directorsnotes.com
    • Jason Thomas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
        Thanks Doug and to the whole GigaVox crew as well. The Levelator is a great tool, we use it here at the Half Show for the audio section of our show. May I suggest that it would be cool if you guys could make may a 30 sec. sound bite promo for the product that people could use in there show to promote Levelator? Thanks again. Well, off to the survey, Peace!

        ps: Loved the show (interview with Rob).

        The Half Show with Me-saj & Jason
        YOUR INTERNET ENTERTAINMENT SOURCE FOR NEW TALENT

        SUBSCRIBE HERE :
        CALL THE HOTLINE and be on the Show: 206-600-HALF or (206-600-4253)
        http//:www.thehalfshow.libsyn.com
        http//:www.thehalfshow.com