An Introduction...it's about time!

  • Mike Pfeiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hello everybody,
      Mikel O.D. form Most People Are DJs, here, finally making an intro.
      After reading posts for the past couple months, I have to say this is
      one of the most active yahoo groups I've joined. What made me make an
      intro today was a resolution to become more committed to the
      podcasting community.
      On the subject of podcasting technology, has anybody checked out
      Blogtalkradio.com. I read an article that made it seem like a neat
      idea, but after playing around with it a bit and listening to a few
      different shows, I'm not that impressed. Any other opinions?

      Mikel O.D.
      www.mostpeoplearedjs.com - Most people are Djs, but there's only one
      Mikel O.D.

      mostpeoplearedjs.podshow.com