Re: [podcasters] Re: Room for a few more testers.

  • Martin McKeay
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
      The mind vomits at the mental images created.

      > On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.
      >
      > Wait, what? You're trying to get me in a motel with you?
      >

      > --
      > Have Fun,
      > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
      > http://www.escapepod.org

      Martin McKeay, CISSP, CCNA
      The Network Security Podcast
      http://www.mckeay.net/
      http://www.securityroundtable.com/
      http://www.computerworld.com/blogs/mckeay
      YIM: mmckeay@...
      916-231-9479
    • Michael W. Dean
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Eley" <SFEley@...> wrote:

        > On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.
        >
        > Wait, what? You're trying to get me in a motel with you?
        >

        > --
        > Have Fun,
        > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
        > http://www.escapepod.org

        =====================
        Yes. I've already booked the Adam Curry suite for us at PORTABLE MEDIA
        EXPO 2007. Matthew Wayne Selznick's agreed to man the video camera.
        (Would that make it a doule-ender vodcast???)
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
          On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

          > Yes. I've already booked the Adam Curry suite for us at PORTABLE MEDIA
          > EXPO 2007. Matthew Wayne Selznick's agreed to man the video camera.
          > (Would that make it a doule-ender vodcast???)

          Free accommodations? Okay then.

          As long as we don't have to take that insane stretch Hummer that
          Curry's company rented out last time. I would quite seriously sooner
          give one than ride in one.

          http://www.escapepod.org