RE: [podcasters] Digg adds "Digg Podcast"

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 3, 2007
      Well, you're in the same boat with a number of other people. My One Minute
      How-To podcast's feed validates without even a warning. I submit, choose a
      category, and am taken to a 404 page. Contact with Digg is almost non-existant
      (I got a form email from them telling me to validate, and return emails
      explaining that my feed is fine are unanswered). Unless someone has got a
      contact at Digg, I'm guessing that we're just out of luck.

      Cheers -

      george

      --- Rich Elswick <richard@...> wrote:

      > tried submitting my feed, which is at Feedburner, yet it didn't populate my
      > RSS information... which is what I believe is causing an issue. Any
      > suggestions?
      >
      > Rich Elswick
      > http://www.painbank.com <blocked::http://www.painbank.com> - SCA centric
      > martial arts podcast
      > http://www.moyaentertainment.com <http://www.moyaentertainment.com/> -
      > Podcast Production
      >
      > _____

      -------------------------------------

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com
      DRiP Investing: http://DRiPInvesting.org - Blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PrudentInvestor

      Handmade Photographic Images: http://www.GLSmyth.com - Blog: http://feeds.feedburner.com/GLSmyth
    • Rich Elswick
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 3, 2007
        perhaps we should digg a digg on digg about this issue. :)

        haha, well I just tried submitting my site address...

        http://www.painbank.com

        and it worked out... even though the rss feed incorrectly pointed to
        http://painbank.com on the next page. I then just hit the Add button and it
        submitted it and now shows as Not Approved Yet, but it shows all the right
        details now, including the rss page, which is http://www.painbank.com/rss
        which redirects to my feedburner page at http://www.feedburner.com/scacast

        Well anyhow, good luck.

        I have blogged this here :
        http://relswick.joeuser.com

        and added this as a digg work around here...
        http://www.digg.com/mods/Work_around_for_Digg_Podcasts_Beta_submissions

        Rich

        _____

        --- Rich Elswick <richard@moyaenterta

        <blocked::http://www.painbank <http://www.painbank.com> .com> - SCA centric

        <http://theriverbendpodcast.com> podcast.com> podcast.com

        > "Indicators are like Atomic Bombs. Handy to have but you should never use
        > them unless you have too." - Anonymous

        Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix. <http://EclecticMix.com> com
        One Minute How-To: http://OneMinuteHow <http://OneMinuteHowTo.com> To.com
        DRiP Investing: http://DRiPInvestin <http://DRiPInvesting.org> g.org - Blog: