Room for a few more testers.

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
      Podmotel still has room for a few more beta testers.

      Why would you want to be a part of Podmotel?

      1. Wordpress
      2. Podpress
      3. Donation based(Fits anyones budget)
      4. Percentage goes to Wordpress, Podpress, and pluging developers
      5. Your own ads(Compatible with most affiliate programs)
      6. Your own custom domain(I.E. www.podmotel.com/steve_eley)
      7. No experience necessary
      8. No spam
      9. Del.icio.us compatible
      10. Digg compatible
      11. Feedburner compatible(even via redirect)
      12. Google search built in
      13. Cafepress compatible
      14. Skype buttons
      15. Paypal donate button
      16. Your own shopping cart
      17. Many templates to choose from(constantly growing list)
      18. Owned and operated by podcasters
      19. Widgets!!

      It's also great for those who use Libsyn, but don't like the Libsyn blog. I
      have a site going up soon using Podmotel and Libsyn is hosting my audio.
      www.podmotel.com/ipodcast

      So if anyone is interested in testing out the service, let me know. You get
      a free year of service. My way of saying thanks. If anyone has any questions
      about the service, let me know. paulpuri@...

      To learn more, go to http://podmotel.com

      Sorry for posting a request more than once.

      --
      Paul Puri
      Time Magazines 2006 Person of the Year

      A Nice Place to Podcast!
      http://podmotel.com

      Listen to Podcasts. No iPod necessary!
      The Podcast Guild Planning Committee.
      http://podcastguild.com/

      Promotion without shame.
      Podcasting Announcements

    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
        On 1/3/07, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:
        > Podmotel still has room for a few more beta testers.

        I'll be using Podmotel to resurrect my DIY Endeavors Podcast! Woo hoo!

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        ++++++++++++++++++

        MWS Media:
        Inexpensive web hosting, podcast consultation and other services to
        encourage the DIY ethic for independent artists and small business.
        Because doing it yourself should never mean going it alone.
        http://www.mwsmedia.com

        Podiobooks.com
        http://www.podiobooks.com
      • Michael W. Dean
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Puri" <paulpuri@...> wrote:

          > Podmotel still has room for a few more beta testers.
          >
          > Why would you want to be a part of Podmotel?
          >

          > 1. Wordpress
          > 2. Podpress
          > 3. Donation based(Fits anyones budget)
          > 4. Percentage goes to Wordpress, Podpress, and pluging developers
          > 5. Your own ads(Compatible with most affiliate programs)
          > 6. Your own custom domain(I.E. www.podmotel.com/steve_eley)
          =========================

          I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.

          Just kitten.

          MWD
        • andrewmchorney@cox.net
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
            Hello

            How does one get on the list?

            Andrew

            ---- Matthew Wayne Selznick <mwselznick@...> wrote:
            > On 1/3/07, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:
            > > Podmotel still has room for a few more beta testers.
            >
            > I'll be using Podmotel to resurrect my DIY Endeavors Podcast! Woo hoo!
            >
            > --
            > Matthew Wayne Selznick
            > ++++++++++++++++++
            > Author, Editor, Podcaster
            > http://www.mattselznick.com
            >
            > MWS Media:
            > Inexpensive web hosting, podcast consultation and other services to
            > encourage the DIY ethic for independent artists and small business.
            > Because doing it yourself should never mean going it alone.
            > http://www.mwsmedia.com
            >
            > Podiobooks.com
            > http://www.podiobooks.com
          • Matthew Wayne Selznick
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
              On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
              > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Puri" <paulpuri@...> wrote:
              > > 6. Your own custom domain(I.E. www.podmotel.com/steve_eley)

              > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.

              Thanks for the first big laugh of the day, Michael! :-)

              --
              Matthew Wayne Selznick
              ++++++++++++++++++

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

                > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.

                Wait, what? You're trying to get me in a motel with you?

                http://www.escapepod.org
              • Matthew Wayne Selznick
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                  > On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.
                  >
                  > Wait, what? You're trying to get me in a motel with you?

                  Paid by the hour, no doubt.

                  --
                  Matthew Wayne Selznick
                  Consultant, Podcaster, Author

                  MWS Media
                  Podcast consultation, web
                  hosting, and writing services
                  for DIY, independent creators
                  http://www.mwsmedia.com

                  Podiobooks.com
                  The original source of audio
                  books in podcast form.
                  http://www.podiobooks.com

                  Podcasts:
                  The DIY Endeavors Podcast
                  http://www.podmotel.com/diyendeavors
                  Five Minute Memoir
                  http://www.fiveminutememoir.com
                  Sonitotum
                  http://www.mattselznick.com

                  Books:
                  "Brave Men Run - A Novel of the
                  Sovereign Era"
                  http://www.bravemenrun.com
                • Martin McKeay
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                    The mind vomits at the mental images created.

                    > On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.
                    >
                    > Wait, what? You're trying to get me in a motel with you?
                    >

                    > --
                    > Have Fun,
                    > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
                    > http://www.escapepod.org

                    Martin McKeay, CISSP, CCNA
                    The Network Security Podcast
                    http://www.mckeay.net/
                    http://www.securityroundtable.com/
                    http://www.computerworld.com/blogs/mckeay
                    YIM: mmckeay@...
                    916-231-9479
                  • Michael W. Dean
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen Eley" <SFEley@...> wrote:

                      > On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'll take www.podmotel.com/steve_eley if it's still available.
                      >
                      > Wait, what? You're trying to get me in a motel with you?
                      >

                      > --
                      > Have Fun,
                      > Steve Eley (sfeley@...)
                      > http://www.escapepod.org

                      =====================
                      Yes. I've already booked the Adam Curry suite for us at PORTABLE MEDIA
                      EXPO 2007. Matthew Wayne Selznick's agreed to man the video camera.
                      (Would that make it a doule-ender vodcast???)
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 3, 2007
                        On 1/3/07, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

                        > Yes. I've already booked the Adam Curry suite for us at PORTABLE MEDIA
                        > EXPO 2007. Matthew Wayne Selznick's agreed to man the video camera.
                        > (Would that make it a doule-ender vodcast???)

                        Free accommodations? Okay then.

                        As long as we don't have to take that insane stretch Hummer that
                        Curry's company rented out last time. I would quite seriously sooner
                        give one than ride in one.

                        http://www.escapepod.org