Another Fanboi Moment

  • Tee Morris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      My Krakens jersey arrived today.

      Can I just say WOW! I vote that Thursday Night at PNME 2007 in
      Ontario, CA is "Krakens Night" and we all wear 'em!

      Spill any beer on my jersey, and I'm calling in the Ki!

      Enjoy the Ride,

      Tee Morris
      co-author, PODCASTING FOR DUMMIES
      ----------------------------

      The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
      A podcast of strategies, ideas, and insights
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST WRITING PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.teemorris.com/blog

      MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana
      An epic fantasy from Tee Morris & Lisa Lee
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST SPECULATIVE FICTION (LONG
      FORM) PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.podiobooks.com
      PodioBooks.com -- Telling the World a Story, One Podcast at a Time