Builder Magazine highlights use of " Real Estate Podcasting !!! "

  • motivatedentrepreneur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Builder Magazine highlights Real Estate Podcasting firm "What I Want
      Podcasting" as a a Change Agent.....

      (read the full article here )
      http://www.builderonline.com/industry-news.asp?
      sectionID=28&articleID=407510

      Podcasting to promote homes and stay in contact with buyers

      "I don't consider myself a technophile, but I believe in technology
      as a point of differentiation," says Forsum, who also thinks
      technology could reduce his region's marketing costs by up to 20
      percent. Based on initial responses, there's certainly buyer interest
      in getting information that can be downloaded onto portable MP3 and
      MP4 devices.

      Arianna Barrios, the Western region's marketing director, notes that
      a month after its launch, the microsite for the podcasts—
      iTaylorWoodrow.com—had logged 11,000 unique visits and signed up
      2,000 subscribers, who automatically receive podcast updates as they
      are developed.

      Taylor Woodrow and other firms have been using the services of What I
      Want Podcasting, a firm whose specializes in integrating podcasting
      and online video into companies business operations...

      http://www.WhatIWantPodcasting.com