Re: [podcasters] question: Listening to shows from Podcast.net on my iPOD

  • Variant Frequencies Podcast
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hey Ed, it is really very simple. Find the podcast that you like in
      podcast.net. There is a red icon with ³rss² on it. Click on that icon. That
      will take you to the rss feed for the podcast that you are interested in.
      Copy that address. Open iTunes. In the ³Advanced² menu for iTunes select
      ³Subscribe to Podcast.² In the window that pops up, paste the address and
      click OK. You are now subscribed to that podcast.

      Have fun.
      Rick

      On 1/2/07 7:25 AM, "Ed Becker" <boeboy44@...> wrote:

      > Happy New Year. Starting it off with a newbie question. I have
      > discovered Podcast.net. I would like to subscribe to, or simply
      > listen to, some of the shows found in their directory. The only
      > instruction I see is listening to the shows via Windows or Mac, but
      > not on iTunes.
      > 1. Can I add some of these shows to my iTunes Library?
      > 2. Can I subscribe to these shows?
      >
      > Thank you!!
      > Ed

      Parsec Award Winner ­ 2006