Podmotel needs beta testers.....please.

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2006
      Greetings all!

      As I had eluded to in passed emails, I was working on a service to host
      Wordpress sites for podcasters. The combination of Wordpress with Podpress
      has become the most efficient, simple, and expandable way of site management
      for podcasters.

      So with that, I introduce to you, in private beta of course, Podmotel, a
      nice place to podcast.

      For more info on the actual service, you can visit the site at
      http://podmotel.com But the main reason for this email is to solicit the
      need for testers. I need 5 individuals who are willing to either move or
      start a podcast on our site. It is to test out each individual component in
      phases, so that we can make sure it is ready for prime time. Testing
      includes using different templates, plugins, and widgets.

      First of all, you do not have to have any experience with Wordpress, don't
      have to be a web designer, and you don't have to be well versed in
      podcasting. In fact, we would like to have at least a 50 percent ratio of
      newbies, to make sure that every part of the service is usable by anyone.

      What will you receive if you volunteer? You will get my thanks, future
      members thanks, and some recognition on the front page. Oh yeah. You'll also
      get a free year of the service once it goes out of private beta.

      So if anyone is interested, email me at paulpuri@....

      Those interested in using the service in the near future, you can go to the
      site and read up on it with the limited info that is posted right now. All
      the basic details have been ironed out, so i'm just slowly adding pages. If
      anyone has any suggestions on how the service can be improved upon(Steve?),
      please don't hesitate to let us know.

      And yes, I know I am referring to myself as us, but it sounds more
      reassuring to people if there is the appearance of a team of people just
      waiting to serve them;>)

      Feel free to respond to this post with any feedback and/or questions you may
      have.

      Thanks!

      --
      Paul Puri