Re: [podcasters] "Show notes needed, even though it's all that good. "

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 28, 2006
      I've been posting show notes for all of my shows since show one. I've done
      over fifty shows now. And on average, my show has about fifty listeners.
      Of course, I'm pretty lax when it comes to promotion, so it's really no
      surprise to me about my numbers. Regardless, I do think that show notes are
      important, even if it's just a basic outline of topics covered during a
      show.

      -Shawn