Re: [podcasters] The Rookie: Blurring Fiction and Reality

  • Tee Morris
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2006
      On Dec 27, 2006, at 4:02 PM, P. Dilly wrote:

      > Tee it left today.

      Yeah, but where's my "Upper Deck" Karakens Team Card Collection?!?
      Is that also in the same shipment?! *LOL* ;^)

      Enjoy the Ride,

      Tee Morris
      co-author, PODCASTING FOR DUMMIES
      ----------------------------

      The Survival Guide to Writing Fantasy
      A podcast of strategies, ideas, and insights
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST WRITING PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.teemorris.com/blog

      MOREVI: The Chronicles of Rafe & Askana
      An epic fantasy from Tee Morris & Lisa Lee
      FINALIST FOR THE 2006 PARSEC AWARD FOR BEST SPECULATIVE FICTION (LONG
      FORM) PODCAST

      Subscribe to this podcast at http://www.podiobooks.com
      PodioBooks.com -- Telling the World a Story, One Podcast at a Time