Re: The Levelator: Version 1.1 Released

  • Ricardo Rabago
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2006
      Doug:

      Thanks for the excellent audio application. And I'm looking forward to
      the release of GigaVox Audio Lite in 2007!

      All the best,
      -Ricardo Rábago

      http://OrganicallySpeaking.org

      Holistic Conversations for a Sustainable World Who Share Your Passion for:

      * high quality organic food
      * natural, sustainable lifestyle
      * ecology
      * holistic health