Re: [podcasters] Seeking Advice

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2006
      I'm in a different camp, as my youngest just turned 23 a couple of weeks ago.
      That said, I can tell you that family has obviously got to come first. And
      that said, nothing says that family needs to be the only thing.

      It sounds like you are overwhelmed, and if I were to try to keep up with all of
      the hobbies I've had an interest in over the years then I would certainly
      stress about things also. I have had to set most of these aside, and I think
      that that's the obvious answer for you.

      Instead of tossing everything in the trash, I would recommend announcing on
      three of your shows that you are going to roll everything into one, then just
      do that one. After a month if you still are not having fun then the obvious
      answer is to throw in the towel.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com