Re: [podcasters] Re: A messed-up Xmas song. Feel free to use in podcasts

  • George L Smyth
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
      --- Stephen Eley <SFEley@...> wrote:

      > On 12/21/06, houseofchic <houseofchic@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Cheers for this Michael. I wanted to include a Christmasy track at the
      > > end of this week's show that wouldn't get me sued, so you saved me
      > > having to relearn the basic guitar chords.
      >
      > This was indeed fun. Though you might be surprised how much podsafe
      > Christmas music there is this year.

      Last year I faileed in my attempt to find good podsafe Christmas music. This
      year was quite the opposite: http://eclecticmix.com/Show.asp?S=73. I actually
      made 30 copies of this show, put labels on them, stuck them into CD cases, and
      gave them out to people at the mall.

      I thought I was done, then I came across the music of the Monks and Choirs of
      Kiev Pechersk Lavra (Ukraine), which was so wonderful I had to include it on my
      next (and current) show.

      Cheers -

      george

      Eclectic Mix: http://EclecticMix.com