Re: [podcasters] PDFs on an iPod?

  • Andy Bilodeau
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2006
      On 12/22/06, Michael W. Dean <kittyfeet70@...> wrote:

      > Can iPods read PDF files? I can't find the answer online.
      > If not, is there software you can add to them so they can?
      >
      > MWD
      >
      > _

      Nope...only plain text files. You'd have to convert the PDF to text them
      drop it in the "Notes" area on the iPod when mounted as a drive.

      There maybe some software out there that could do that (I think VoodPad on
      the Mac could be used for such a task) but nothing that I've seen yet.

      Hmmm....getting content from an RSS feed and getting it on to an iPod
      automagically....sounds oddly very familiar?

      ;-)

      --
      Andy Bilodeau
      PodCaster