Cruxifiction, podcaster style

  • evo@dragonpage.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 23, 2005
      I must have a different perspective on PodRazor than the prevailing tradewinds. I see Hank as providing a valuable and payment worthy service. Are there potential pitfalls and legal challenges? Sure.

      But don't you think we should try and work on improving the model rather than lambasting the first guy with the cajones to give it a go? At least Hank is Hank, and not Bill Gates or Clear Channel.

      Predicting the future is difficult work. Let us not forget the humble begennings of Yahoo! and the like. Stating that no one will use a swrch engine to find poddcasts is shortsighted an naivé.

      Someone will build a better mousetrap as podcatching grows. The playing field will morph. Assumptions based on current behavior will not survive long. History dictates this.

      Build you SE, Hank. And be open to suggestions from the community. But don't take our collective word as gospel. Winds tend to shift over time.

      Evo.

      Evo Terra
      The Dragon Page
    • Geek News
      Message 51 of 51 , Feb 24, 2005
        ;) ok

        you know what they say about assumptions... our survey was in fact for
        our consumption. we have a large audience and we wanted to know what
        they thought. of course it's valuable info, but nobody put us up to it.

        >> If you look at the Dawn and Drew survey they put on their website
        it is loaded with marketing questions that I doubt Drew put online for
        his consumption.