About.com Guide to Podcasting 20th Show and PodcampNYC Invite

  • johnchavens
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2006
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to announce to a supportive community that this Friday marks my 20th weekly
      episode of The About.com Guide to Podcasting (http://podcasting.about.com). I'm
      interviewing co-founder of www.foneshow.com, Nic Wolff. If you don't know about
      Foneshow, they allow you to provide your show via the cellphone with easy adoption through
      text messages and also "audio clickable ads." Really cool stuff.

      Tangent: as lead organizer for PodcampNYC, I'd love to let you know PodcampNYC will be
      happening at The New School on April 7th (Saturday) with pre-events (TBA) happening Friday
      night, April 6th. If you'd like to find out more information, register, and/or create a session,
      please do so at: http://podcampnyc.pbwiki.com/. The future URL will be:
      www.podcampnyc.org and the new site/wiki should be up early on in the new year. Jason
      Van Orden and I will also be co-hosting an official PodcampNYC podcast.

      Best wishes for the holidays to all.
      John C. Havens
      podcasting.about.com