Podcast Gear Videocast

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
      All

      I probably get about 50 people a week that drop me a line and ask me what
      gear I use for my podcast. In the past two weeks I have been doing some
      videocast to get ramped up for a sponsorship deal that Andy McCaskey and I
      have for the Consumer Electronics Show and I thought it would be a good time
      to do a video cast that covers my studio, travel gear etc.

      If you want to have a watch/listen the videocast is about 22 minutes and can
      be found here http://www.geeknewscentral.com/podcasts

      Todd Cochrane

      Note: I plan on doing a full instructional series over the next few months
      that will teach a person to podcast via videocasts that will be incorporated
      on the whatsapodcast.com website.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2006
        Todd

        I just went to your web site to download the podcast. I¹m fairly technical
        but that collection of links you have going on has me confused. I just like
        to click ³iTunes² and get it easily. But I see that this particular episode
        isn¹t on iTunes. So I tried clicking one of those fancy links (I chose m4)
        and it did not download and open in iTunes. It loaded in my browser page
        which means I have to wait for it to come in and then save it to my hard
        drive and then find it and load it in iTunes (so I can later copy it over to
        the ipod). So maybe you could label one of those links (this one downloads
        to your iTunes) or something like that.

        Also why is the image a little bit stretched vertically? Also I don¹t know
        enough about sound to describe it but the sound reminds me of what happens
        when I have a mike too far away and the gain turned up.

        Thanks for going over your cool equipment for us.

        Bill

        On 12/2/06 10:38 PM, "Todd Cochrane" <geeknews@...> wrote:

        > All
        >
        > I probably get about 50 people a week that drop me a line and ask me what
        > gear I use for my podcast. In the past two weeks I have been doing some
        > videocast to get ramped up for a sponsorship deal that Andy McCaskey and I
        > have for the Consumer Electronics Show and I thought it would be a good time
        > to do a video cast that covers my studio, travel gear etc.
        >
        > If you want to have a watch/listen the videocast is about 22 minutes and can
        > be found here http://www.geeknewscentral.com/podcasts
        >
        > Todd Cochrane
        >
        > Note: I plan on doing a full instructional series over the next few months
        > that will teach a person to podcast via videocasts that will be incorporated
        > on the whatsapodcast.com website.

        http://rainforestinn.libsyn.com "Puerto Rico Travelcast"

        / / \/ \
        \/ \/ \