Re: [podcasters] Change of Name

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      On 12/1/06, David Moldawer <moldawer@...> wrote:

      > Glad that's settled. Now all of you go take a listen to both podcasts
      > while I burn all those "Morning Brew" mugs and t-shirts. I feel a bit
      > like the Italian guy selling Tower of Pisa models in Superman III
      > until Evil Superman straightens it out for some reason. As if that's
      > what an Evil Superman would do.

      Don't burn them, dude! Hold onto them. Someday after you're famous
      they'll be worth millions. Like the upside-down stamp, or that lost
      "proto-Batman" galley of Detective Comics debuting the rich guy who
      fought crime dressed as a hamster.

      (That one's genuine, right? The guy who sold it to me on eBay *swore*
      it was authentic. It even had a certificate!)

      http://www.escapepod.org
    • Morning Brew Cast
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        Did someone say coffee mugs?!! You know we love everything coffee. Put us
        down for some mugs.

        Come one! Come all! Let¹s support our fellow podcaster and all around good
        guy Dave Moldawer in his Superman III retro moment. ;-D

        Cheers,
        Jennifer & Jackie
        ---
        http://www.MorningBrewCast.com
        Comment Line: 206.333.0998
        morningbrewcast@...
        Subscribe:
        http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=117794215
        San Antonio Podcast Meetup Organizer: http://podcasting.meetup.com/58/
        Flickr pics: http://flickr.com/photos/morningbrewcast/

        From: "Matthew Wayne Selznick" <mwselznick@...>
        Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 20:15:45 -0800
        To: podcasters@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [podcasters] Change of Name

        On 12/1/06, David Moldawer <moldawer@... <mailto:moldawer%40gmail.com>
        > wrote:
        > Glad that's settled. Now all of you go take a listen to both podcasts
        > while I burn all those "Morning Brew" mugs and t-shirts. I feel a bit
        > like the Italian guy selling Tower of Pisa models in Superman III
        > until Evil Superman straightens it out for some reason. As if that's
        > what an Evil Superman would do.

        C'mon, Jennifer and Jackie -- buy some mugs and tee shirts from
        good-hearted Mister Moldawer!

        ;-)

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick

        MWS Media:
        Inexpensive web hosting and other services to encourage the DIY ethic
        for independent artists and small business. Because doing it yourself
        should never mean going it alone.
        http://www.mwsmedia.com