Change of Name

  • David Moldawer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      Fellow podcasters,

      Just wanted to let you all know that I've changed the name of my
      podcast from The Morning Brew to Moldawer in the Morning. The cast is
      still located at www.moldawer.com. My apologies once again to Jennifer
      and Jackie of the Morning BrewCast (www.morningbrewcast.com/).

      Glad that's settled. Now all of you go take a listen to both podcasts
      while I burn all those "Morning Brew" mugs and t-shirts. I feel a bit
      like the Italian guy selling Tower of Pisa models in Superman III
      until Evil Superman straightens it out for some reason. As if that's
      what an Evil Superman would do.

      Dave
    • Matthew Wayne Selznick
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        On 12/1/06, David Moldawer <moldawer@...> wrote:
        > Glad that's settled. Now all of you go take a listen to both podcasts
        > while I burn all those "Morning Brew" mugs and t-shirts. I feel a bit
        > like the Italian guy selling Tower of Pisa models in Superman III
        > until Evil Superman straightens it out for some reason. As if that's
        > what an Evil Superman would do.

        C'mon, Jennifer and Jackie -- buy some mugs and tee shirts from
        good-hearted Mister Moldawer!

        ;-)

        --
        Matthew Wayne Selznick
        ++++++++++++++++++

        MWS Media:
        Inexpensive web hosting and other services to encourage the DIY ethic
        for independent artists and small business. Because doing it yourself
        should never mean going it alone.
        http://www.mwsmedia.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
          On 12/1/06, David Moldawer <moldawer@...> wrote:

          > Glad that's settled. Now all of you go take a listen to both podcasts
          > while I burn all those "Morning Brew" mugs and t-shirts. I feel a bit
          > like the Italian guy selling Tower of Pisa models in Superman III
          > until Evil Superman straightens it out for some reason. As if that's
          > what an Evil Superman would do.

          Don't burn them, dude! Hold onto them. Someday after you're famous
          they'll be worth millions. Like the upside-down stamp, or that lost
          "proto-Batman" galley of Detective Comics debuting the rich guy who
          fought crime dressed as a hamster.

          (That one's genuine, right? The guy who sold it to me on eBay *swore*
          it was authentic. It even had a certificate!)

          http://www.escapepod.org
        • Morning Brew Cast
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
            Did someone say coffee mugs?!! You know we love everything coffee. Put us
            down for some mugs.

            Come one! Come all! Let¹s support our fellow podcaster and all around good
            guy Dave Moldawer in his Superman III retro moment. ;-D

            Cheers,
            Jennifer & Jackie
            ---
            http://www.MorningBrewCast.com