An Important Survey

  • Doug Kaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2006
      From the wonderful folks who brought you The Levelator...

      We're making plans for the future products and services from GigaVox
      Media, and if you can spare five short minutes to complete our on-
      line survey, you can have a significant impact on those plans.

      Here's the survey: http://tinyurl.com/y76kfv

      Thanks for your help. Oh, and if you still don't have your free copy
      of The Levelator, you'll find it at
      http://www.gigavox.com/levelator

      ...doug

      Doug Kaye
      GigaVox Media (gigavox.com)
      The Conversations Network (conversationsnetwork.org)